Single-use elastomeric infusion pump for continuous drug administration.
This product as non-electronic infusion pump can administer medicine of certain amount by inserting a needle or catheter into a vein by injecting drug stored in the balloon.
Bellomic© Intended Use
- Single-use, disposable ambulatory infusion pump.
- To infuse medication continuously into a patient.
- A non-electric silicon balloon pump administered by inserting a needle or
catheter into a vein.
- To inject medication on demand (bolus) for additional pain control.
- Ambulatory infusion pump for cancer patient.
- Infusional chemotherapy
- Pain Management
Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block(CPNB)
Continuous Wound Infusion (CWI)
- Antibiotic/Antiviral Therapy
- Composed of Silicone, Connector
- Durable hard case pump of silicone
- Solid snap-fit silicone assembly
→ No sharp point mean, No silicone damage
- Easy to see the residual volume
- Additional tube kinking protector in the bottom case
- Design with overdose prevention mechanism
- Natural flow of drug from top to bottom
- No press, No infusion
- Silicone check valve opens passage holes
only when pressure is applied
- No sagging of drug reservoir bag due to
good elasticity material even if injected
Appearance when the bolus bag is filled
Air Filter (1.2m)
- Remove the air bubbles and particles.
Particle Filter(15m) [Micro Filter, Chemo Filter]
- Filter to remove foreign particle.
- Prevent of blockage due to drug crystallization.
- Particle filter’s damping mechanism structure enables maintainly steady flow pressure.
T-Injection Valve (150m)
- Injection port with disc filter.
- Prevent potential glass debris of ampule.